Update April 16, 2021
- Fixed a crash occuring when a Boulder would fall while dying.
- Fixed a crash occuring when casting Ray of Obliteration for too long.
- Fixed a crash when looking at Ancestral Skills with Swift Wings of Hermesal Equipped.
- Fixed a crash when closing the Blacksmith with an item being crafted.
- Fixed a crash when throwing an item away at the Blacksmith.
- Drastically Improved FPS on Orb of the Temporal Master.
- Drastically Improved FPS on Floating Damage Numbers / XP Numbers / Gold Numbers.
- I used the word Drastically twice, so it has to be better.
- > Much more to come later on.
Out of Memory Issues
- Fixed Memory Leaks here and there that should greatly reduce the number of "Out of Memory" crashes.
- The game should no longer slow down during extended periods of gametime (or at least much less).
- Dexterity: Rank 60 should now properly work.
- Sharpened Blades now create Ravenous Daggers when hitting a wall.
- Ravenous Daggers coming back at you also trigger Ravenous Swirl.
- You should no longer get stuck in environment while using Tumble.
- Clones casting Orb of the Arcane Master will now be casted at the correct place when using a controller.
- When using Rapidcast, you can no longer cast Ray of Obliteration while casting the clone (same for Arcane Barrier).
- Arcane Clones should now keep casting when their target is out of screen range.
- Arcane Clones should now properly attack when close to walls.
- Wall of Omen should now stop expanding indefinitely.
- "Shadow Repercussion" now starts its Cooldown once its effect is over.
- Rebound no longer resets the duration of the Projectile after the first Rebound.
- Some Auras, such as "Air Conditioner" are now capped to no longer benefit more than 100% Aura/Area Increased Effect (Air Conditioner being the only one right now).
- You can now take a screenshot via Steam.
- You can move up and down Friedrich’s store with Mouse-Wheel.