Update April 23, 2021
- Fixed a crash when dying while using Book Smash.
- Projectiles should no longer pass through Wall when FPS gets low or when their speed is too damn high!
- Elite Damage Reduction wasn’t actually working at all (it does now).
- Enemies with a Movement Speed reduced by 100% or more should not moonwalk out of the fight anymore.
- You should no longer be perma-stun when your Tenacity is above 100%.
- Elite Fallen Knights should no longer be knockbacked toward you.
- Skeleton Wizards should no longer teleport out of their Breach area.
- Mastery Notifications should no longer take your Mastery Modifiers from gear into account.
- Combo & DPS Counter should now pause when a menu is open.
- In the Expedition Result screen, Total Damage should now be displayed properly, even if it’s above GAZILLIONS DAMAGE.
- If your Inventory is full while picking an item from a Random Pack, it will be dropped on the ground instead of being destroyed.
- Same if you buy it from the Sales Tab.
- Small QoL: Items with Highlighted Stats will also be highlighted in your Inventory.
- Small QoL: Potential Progress is now displayed with decimals.
- Willpower: Rank 30 should now add the correct Elemental Damage (based on Points AND Gear).
- Determination: Rank 15 - same as above - Points AND Gear should be taken into account.
- Fury: Rank 45 should now properly increase Attack Speed even if the CD has started.
- Bravery: Rank 15 should now properly trigger when picking up Materials and Slormites.
- Deflect should no longer work on Area of Effect Damages.
- Deflect’s Safety Bubble should now properly work.
- Deflect’s Avenging Wrath should now only work when Fortunate or Perfect.
- Living Blood should now properly move to the closest enemy.
- Grapplink Hook’s Commandeer should now properly work all the time.
- Grappling Hook’s Commandeer should now properly give Attack Speed to minions under your command.
- Bleeding Overdrive’s Trail FX should be of the correct color.
- Mastering Retaliation should now work properly.
- Luck should no longer go above 100.
- Changing floor with 100 Luck should now properly trigger Perfect Cast effects on your next cast.
- Volatile Hurricane should now properly spread.
- When near a top Wall, Arrows should no longer move through the wall.
- Evolving Wilds should now properly move to the closest enemy.
- Legacy of Pain from Turret Syndrom should now properly work.
- Heavy Explosive Projectile’s Auto-Aim System should now properly aim toward target area.
- Smoke Screen: The game should no longer think you closed a Breach when losing aggro while going Invisible.
- Hunting Net should now pull enemies to the center before doing damage.
- Immortal Arrow’s Instructions Points should now properly disappear all the time.
- Wall of Omen should stop indefinitely expand on rare occasions anymore (or maybe it won’t. This one’s a rebel.).
- Lost-in-Time should now properly end even if enemies are out of sight (also true for other DoTs).
- Time Warp should no longer teleport outside the map on rare occasions.
- Arcane Sovereign should now properly Fork or split upon hitting Wall of Omen’s Temporal Split.
- Book Smash’s Remnants no longer display Heavy Encyclopedia’s AoE.
- Ray of Obliteration should now properly stop when you change its upgrades while casting it.
- Ray of Obliteration’s Armor of Obliteration now properly adds Elemental Resistance.
- Ray of Obliteration’s Armor of Obliteration now also works when Arcane Clones are casting Ray.
- Against The Necromancer, Remnants should no longer show Damage Numbers when he is shielded and invulnerable.
- Arcane Breach’s Gravitational Force should now only attract enemies within the range of the Breach.
- Attunement Pulse’s Relay Point should now work properly on Arcane Breaches.
- Two AoEs dealing their damage at the same time such as Temporal Friction triggered by Rift Nova or 2 Arcane Breaches in the same area, should now both properly deal their damage.
- Remnants of Orb of the Arcane Master should no longer trigger Temporal Friction.
- School Orbs rotating around the Mage should no longer disappear after Time Warp.
- Burning Trail should no longer slow your FPS down.
- Aegis Justice now only triggers when Crest Shield is equipped.
- Aegis Justice is now fired in the right direction.
- Sahrusiel’s Pact (when used with Reaper of Primordial Affinity) should now properly deal its damage over time and not Afflict you.
- Inextricable Waistguard now benefits from AoE Increased Effect.
- Inextricable Waistguard can no longer benefit from more than 100% Aura & AoE Increased Effect.
- Primordial Reaper of Ferocious Affinity now properly adds 20% Max Mana to Elemental Damage (instead of 100%).
- Idle-based Reapers should now properly add or remove their effect when using Click to Move.
- Primordial Kah Veer can now trigger Thunderstruck with any kind of Critical Strike (except from Thunderstruck).
- Primordial Reaper of the Nimble Warrior is no longer removed when received 0 or less Damage.
- Primordial Reaper of the Nimble Warrior’s Critical Strike Chance is now correctly multiplied with Nimble Champion Stacks.
- Thornbite Reaper should now properly add its Thorns Multiplier when Idle.
- If you unlocked Adam Nostrus’ Primordial Bow by reaching level 100 with a Primordial Reaper in an older patch, you should now be able to evolve it.
- UI no longer says "+- XXX" Goldus when purchasing an item.
- Skills in your Action bar should no longer be erased upon loading.
- You can now properly select Reapers with a Controller.
- Improved Performances for a couple of upgrades in the Bravery Trait (Rank 15 & 30).
- Minor Improvements made to performance (might be a 10-15% FPS Improvement. But hey, that’s a start).