Update April 28, 2021
- Damages to Elites should now be displayed properly.
The Mighty Knight
- Vengeance is best served cold should now work properly (and should work fine with Mastering Retaliation).
- Elder Armor should now display changes without having to reequip your armor.
The Fierce Huntress
- Auto-Aim System should now properly work with multiple projectiles.
- Soul Eating Mantle now works with Whirlwind.
- Soul Eating Mantle no longer works with Arcane Breach (Not a Channeled or Damage over Time skill).
- Aestia’s Ring of Life’s Cooldown should now only start when the effect is over.
- Aestia’s Ring of Mana’s Cooldown should now only start when the effect is over.
- Bulwark’s Resolve should now display the correct value.
- Reaper of the Manabender should now trigger Mana Detonation only with its Primordial form.
- Manabender’s Cooldown should now only start when the effect is over.
- Vindictive Slam should now be properly triggered be split or forked Projectiles.
- Reaper of the Vindictive Slam’s Holy Ground should now deal the proper damage (from 10% to 30%).
- Reaper of the Nimble Warrior should now work properly when 0 damage is dealt.
- Burning Trail’s debuff icon should no longer blink.
- Zeal 15: now properly refers to "Skills" instead of "spells".
- Willpower 45: now properly counts Wandering Arrow as a Minion.
- Bravery 30: You should no longer gain Greed stack when unequipping gear.