Update October 29, 2019
- Fixes to an issue where some players were unable to connect or got disconnected during an online game.
- Fixed a bug with failed invites.
- Added a save conversion when updating from an old build to a new build (prevents some special lost save cases).
- Fixed a character change bug in Classic mode.
- Fixed a bug where clients with high latency were able to deal more damage than intended to a boss.
- Fixed a boss to properly teleport to its intended position during an online game.
- Fixed bouncy ball causing camera shake during cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug with platforms if player joined during the map screen.
- Blocked off some areas where players could get stuck or get out of bounds.
- Camera fixes to multiple levels in both singleplayer and co-op mode.
- Fixed ledgegrabs in multiple levels.
- Fixed co-op puzzle art in Heatherwood Hall.
- Fixed a respawn issue in The Blueberry Dale.
- Fixed a door that could become stuck if frozen in Firwood Water.
- Fixed a spiky log to no longer deal damage on the non spiky side in The Blueberry Dale.
- Fixed a chain bridge and a rotating platform in Craghill Moors.
- Improved dodge roll functionality.
- Fixed dodge roll and blink not working while running in top of a ball.
- Fixed ropes incorrectly locking objects.
- Fixed player health regeneration while dead.
- Small changes to portals.
UI and menu changes
- Added a Visual Quality option.
- Added Local Multiplayer Start buttons for additional players.
- Added a popup for swapping controllers and adding players.
- Added a "Are you sure?" popup when returning to main menu from Game Over screen.
- Fixed music to play correctly when returning to main menu from level selection menu.
- Small changes to skill tooltips.
- Overall GUI fixes.
- Localization fixes.
- Minor animation fixes.
- Fed some cats so they wouldn’t make as much noise.