Update November 19, 2020
Trine 4: Melody of Mystery
- 6 all-new and exciting levels set in strange and unpredictable dream worlds.
- New music tracks to accompany the levels and story.
- Full voice acting and localizations.
- New upgrades for the heroes’ skills: Freezing Blink, Explosive Objects, Ricochet Arrows, Hazard Trail, Leaping Lightning, and Charged Dream Shield.
- New gameplay elements with ice, torches, magnets and crystals.
Save system has been revamped
- Collections are now saved outside of regular gameplay saves.
- Old save files are converted into a new type when loaded for the first time.
- Added a new menu where players with duplicate saves from the same game ID can now select which save they want to use to continue upon joining a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a bug with saves being corrupted when returning to a previous version of the game.
- Added Hard as a game difficulty option.
- New skill upgrades: Freezing blink and Explosive objects for Amadeus, Leaping Lightning and Charged Dream Shield for Pontius, Ricochet Arrows and Hazard Trail Roll for Zoya.
UI and menu changes
- Game Difficulty can now also be changed during the game.
- Aiming trajectory option added for Zoya’s Bow.
- Aiming trajectory option added for Pontius’s Shield.
- FidelityFX Sharpening for Medium Anti-aliasing setting.
- Options to switch off chat background and text outlines.
- Option to disable gamepad vibration.
- Option for triggers to work as toggles instead of holding down the triggers.
- Option for adjusting mouse cursor size.
- Changes to Save Slot menu screen.
- Off-screen character death indicator for Multiplayer.
- Off-screen experience collecting indicator for Multiplayer.
- Controller Menu categorized.
- Clearer enemy shield links.
- Player coloured resurrection circles.
- Improvements to Portals.
- General bug fixes and other quality of life updates.