Update March 21, 2021
- Added 14 new avatars, the ’AGENT’ collection.
- Retroactively added the ’Cryptohunter’ badge to all of those who played the March 2021 community event.
- "Alter Logs" can now either work randomly (as before) or can now target one specific operative.
- "Rival Hacker" loses "Alter Logs".
- "Rival Hacker" loses "doxx and stalk".
- "Rival Hacker" gains "Harden Node".
- "Rival Hacker" gains "Jam Network".
- "Rival Hacker" gains "move hideout".
- "Rival Hacker" gains new passive skill "Blackmailed Informer".
- "Rival Hacker" is now a unique spawn.
- Rebalanced ’Rollback’ and ’Impartial Sabotage’ minimum and maximum number of fake logs.
- New players (LVL <=4) will have a ’New Player’ tage when mousehovering their nickname In-OPSEC.
- Chat message warnings now highlight the initial "[!]" in yellow. You can also manually type [!] at the beginning of a sentence to have it highlighted.
- Changed neutral color classes text in ’Encryped notes’.
- Changed icon for ’Topology Knowledge’ skill.
- Fixed agent leader cover mistakenly showing in the summary screen when the game ended before D4.
- Miscellaneous minor improvements.
Servers Side Changes
- Fixed a bug that would mistakenly convert a mole into Runaway Snitch when conversion conditions were not met correctly.
- Fixed a bug that would still show enforcer’s "sacrifice" messages after he was released from prison due to arrest+conversion on same turn game mechanic.
- Miscellaneous minor improvements and fixes.