Update September 16, 2021
- Weapons rebalanced (All weapons have been rebalanced to be more viable as main weapon and also have more unique playstyles).
- Blocking system overhauled (Current maximum hp now greatly affects your ability to block attacks, stagger bar gui added).
- Naming tamed creatures.
- Gamepad sensitivity settings.
- Auto-pickup toggle button added.
- Graphics settings (Active point lights & Active point light shadows).
- Tamed creatures affected by friendly fire setting (i.e you can’t hurt a tamed creature unless you enable friendly fire or use the new Butcher knife item).
- Various other improvements and bugfixes.
- Food rebalance (Most food items now give mainly stamina or mainly health to make food choices more interesting).
- Food GUI overhauled to work better with the rebalanced food.
- Over 10 new things to eat (Actually 12).
- Tamed Lox now have a purpose.
- Slimy locations & creatures added to plains.
- New plantable seeds: Birch, Oak & Onions.
- New weapons: Crystal battleaxe, Silver knife.
- New shields: Bone tower shield, Iron buckler.
- Butcher knife (Special weapon for butchering tamed animals).
- Thunder stone (Sold by trader).
- Lox accessory.
- New Darkwood building pieces like shingle roofs, beams, decorations and more.
- New types of furniture, including but not limited to a mighty stone throne and a steamy viking hot tub.
- Crystal walls.
- New types of stacks to show off your treasure and resources.
- Cauldron improvements: Spice rack, Butcher’s table, Pots and pans.
- Cartography table (For sharing map-data with other players).
- Oven added (For baking bread and pie).
- Obliterator added (Items be gone).
- Iron cooking station (Required to cook some types of meat).