Update March 2, 2021
- Fixed 10th ship not getting placed correctly in some formations.
- Corrected breaking up of air groups into groups of 4.
- Corrected scout launch defaulting to 1, even if no scouts remaining.
- Repairing an offline gun will not return it to online if associated magazine is not functional.
- Decreased strafe damage and improved armor protection against strafing.
ship_data.txt file edits
- Wichita TDS at forward magazine corrected.
- North Carolina armor corrected.
- South Dakota armor corrected.
- Nation and ship type filters added to Unit Viewer.
- Corrected 50 B17 typo in campaign001 setup.txt (introduced v1.08c).
- Added support for flights greater than 12.
- Using map toolbar to follow target no longer drops out of binocular view.
- Torpedoes and depth charges no longer factored into Time Compression availability.
- Time compression availability now filtered by air attack distance 2500m vs Sea, 2000m vs Air.
- Mission file guadalcanal1 - corrected references to Akatsuki class ships (originally listed under Fubuki Class).
- Fixed Malaita typo in tutorial missions and campaign001 objectives.
- Fixed submerged speed penalty on submarines for loss of propellers and electric engines.
- Fixed submarine cavitation when propulsion offline.
- Surface radar no longer provides Solution bonus against submerged targets.
- Yorktown and Shokaku data.txt "aircraftTotal":[24,24,24] to more historically accurate values.
- Added "minute= min" to dictionary/general.txt.
- Campaign ammo preview corrected for ships having performed bombardments.
- Scout aircraft default to 1 aircraft when preparing to launch.
- Added display for Endurance and Cooldown when launching aircraft/switching payloads (dictionary/general.txt AirLaunchData).
- Language/campaign_message.txt added "MaxFlight" message.
setup.txt file edits
- PostEngageSeaCooldown decreased to 30 min.
- Added 300x time compression rate, timeCompression:[0,1,60,300,600,1800].
- Reduced maxCampaignDetectionRange:50.0 to 35 km.
config.txt file edits
- New variable "maxInFlight":12.
- Flights from ships and airbases now limited by "maxInFlight":12.