Update February 22, 2021
- Unit Roster color coded by leaders and followers.
- LEFT Click on color tabs selects unit and all members of that formation/group.
- Controlled Unit roster text now highlighted YELLOW.
- Zoom In/Out keys now zoom Map, even when not in binoculars view.
- Selecting a new unit now updates target information while game is paused.
- Orders panel now correctly displays new selected unit’s navigation data.
- MALAITA typo corrected on strategic map.
- Fixed campaign tutorial which had insufficient resources to demonstrate upgrading ports/airfields.
- Atlanta AAA gun display in Unit Viewer corrected.
- Corrected AAA data for Agano and Aoba _data.txt files.
- Corrected Farragut class ship name typo: Macdonough.
- Perth class assigned main guns to correct magazines.
- Fixed a bug where map icons would not scale correctly after quitting a previous battle via the Pause Menu.
- Breaking out a unit within a line formation now keeps any followers in original formation.
- Added an error message when trying to create air formation with different aircraft types.
- Switched Air Line Ahead to follow leader only which solved line ahead issues with new Roster Interface.
- Return to base on first waypoint (and task forces stopping?) further addressed.
- Removing ship during recruitment now updates Unit Viewer to longer display it as under command.
- Enemy ships with extensive damage can no longer call a retreat at combat startup (prior to player ships being generated) which could lock up a campaign and require a reload.
- Map Waypoints should now correctly be restored on reloading a campaign.
- AI strategic decisions limited to 1 per day.
- AI no longer launches fighters against ships.