Update May 20, 2020
- Improved stability/performance while loading.
- Improved stability in Tactical.
- Fixed a bug that could cause units to sometimes float above the ground.
- Fixed a bug allowing conflicting modifiers on breach points.
- Fixed a bug causing breach items to display incorrect usage text.
- Fixed a bug allowing Psi-Zombies to attack from too far away.
- Fixed a bug causing Shrapnel Grenade targeting to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug causing an inaccurate Encounter count in multi-map missions.
- Fixed a bug allowing a Sectopod to spawn too early in the Gray Phoenix Takedown.
- Fixed a bug that could allow Patchwork to take infinite actions.
- Fixed a bug preventing hit/miss VO from playing.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Cherub from moving.
- Rebalanced the Sacred Coil Takedown and fixed a Gatekeeper bug during the Takedown.
- Fixed a bug that could cause equipment to disappear from the Armory.
- Fixed a bug preventing Scavenger Market NPCs from showing up.
- Rebalanced Mach Weave.
- Fixed a bug causing the end-of-game stats to disappear on lower resolutions.
- Fixed a bug causing game audio to end before game credits.
- Updated the audio listings in the game credits.
- We have released a new update for the 2K Launcher today. The update should download automatically; if you are having trouble, restart your Steam client and it should download automatically.